Distance education resource researches tuition costs, student retention and graduation rates, accreditation and more to determine 10 top online health care schools in Texas.
Foster City, CA—July 30, 2019-- OnlineColleges.com recently evaluated distance healthcare degree programs in Texas and published an overview of the best online colleges for nursing, medical assisting, healthcare administration and other professional programs.
With the number of Texans aged 60 and older projected to grow to 50 million by 2050, there’s clearly a growing need for graduates of online healthcare schools to serve residents in the state.
Unique to Texas
- The shortage of nurses is forecast to reach nearly 60,000 by 2030.
- Texas Medical Center, in Houston, is the largest medical complex in the world, handling more than 10 million patients annually.
- A physician shortage is driving demand for mid-level healthcare professionals, such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Best online healthcare schools in Texas
To help prospective students choose the ideal healthcare school for their career aspirations, OnlineColleges.com considered factors including: accreditation, tuition costs, student retention and graduation rates. The report explains the advantages of each of the following top online schools:
- The University of Texas, Rio Grande Valley
- Texas Woman’s University
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- The University of Texas at Tyler
- Texas A&M University—College Station
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- Sam Houston State University
- Midwestern State University
- Stephen F. Austin State University
The complete report, Best Online Healthcare Schools in Texas, provides information on the most popular healthcare degrees in the state as well as the health-related programs offered by each top school. The study guides prospective students on how to choose a healthcare major, and discusses healthcare career options in Texas.
OnlineColleges.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. MoneyRates.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
OnlineColleges.com is a robust resource for people seeking reliable information about online colleges and degree programs. The website helps visitors find the right online college and program by providing detailed guides to online programs, sharing research on career potential and presenting options on how to finance distance education.
Direct +1 775 321 3608
Liberty Communications for QuinStreet
Rick Judge, 415-429-5652