Resource aims to help contractors sustain and grow businesses today while accommodating city and state regulations to social distance
FOSTER CITY, Calif., July 29, 2020. Despite the coronavirus pandemic, consumer demand for home improvements remains strong. As cities and states add and change regulations to help stop the spread of COVID-19, contractors across the United States have quickly adapted to a virtual environment. Modernize, a leader in home service lead generation, just published a valuable resource to aid contractors as they coordinate with prospective clients to close new business and conduct ongoing projects during the pandemic.
This eBook is available for download, without charge: An essential contractor’s guide to navigating COVID-19
Topics addressed include:
- Easy-to-use tools suggested for business management, proposal development , and client communication in a virtual environment
- Recommendations on what to include in digital marketing presentations to help increase sales
- Actionable tips for preserving positive cash flow in a contractor’s business
- Innovative ways to maintain a strong prospect pipeline and galvanize rising demand for home improvement projects while homeowners are staying at home
- Highlighting your business’s impact on the local community
- Best practices and navigation tips for employee safety on job sites and during home evaluations with prospective clients
- Leadership support and crisis communication planning for the construction industry
“Since March, our website traffic has surpassed previous records, indicating strong consumer demand for home service and home improvement providers,” observes Gregg Hicks, vice president and spokesperson for Modernize. “At the same time, home professionals are having to adapt their practices in a myriad of ways to maintain safety. There is a lot to consider in this rapidly-changing environment, so we created a free resource to help home service providers operate as efficiently and safely as possible.”
Hicks is available to elaborate on ways that home professionals can address challenges presented by COVID-19, effectively managing a sales pipeline and communicating with existing clients.
For more than 15 years, Modernize has been a leader in the home improvement and services industry, connecting homeowners with contractors and other home services professionals. Modernize operates in more than 15 high-value, high-consideration home segments, including new and replacement windows, solar installation, roofing, heating and air conditioning, siding, bathrooms and kitchens, new and replacement gutters, home security, and others. The business brings a network of more than 1,000 contractors and professionals across all segments, offering broad geographical coverage and choice for homeowners.
Modernize is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs.