Trendy Travel Rewards Aren’t So Popular Anymore
Foster City, CA – September 12, 2019 – MyBankTracker.com, conducted an ongoing survey about credit cards throughout 2018. More than 2,000 people were surveyed. The results revealed that consumers may be looking to get back to basics. Here are the top findings:
- More than 1 in 10 (10.57%) respondents don’t know their credit score
- When it comes to credit card rewards, cash back is preferred (68.90%)
- Travel rewards were a distant second at 17.15%
- Nearly 1 in 5 (18.50%) respondents always carry a credit card balance
- Among those looking for a new credit card, the majority had a specific spending category in mind (54.02%) compared to those who sought a general-purpose credit card (45.98%)
View the complete article: Study: What Do People Want From a Credit Card?
Our research analyst, Simon Zhen, is available for comment on this study.
MyBankTracker conducted an ongoing survey regarding credit card preferences during the calendar year of 2018 with 2,032 respondents of ages 18 and up in the United States with a margin of error of +/- 1.96.
MyBankTracker.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. MyBankTracker.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
MyBankTracker.com is an independent comparison website helping consumers make smart banking and financial decisions. The mission is to match consumers to their perfect bank by providing and tracking in-depth information on more than 5,000 banks, credit unions and financial products. Using a combination of technology and money management expertise, MBT provides personal finance comparison tools and educates consumers to optimize their relationships with banks and lenders.
Public Relations Manager
Liberty Communications for QuinStreet
Rick Judge, 415-429-5652