U.S. Bank, Chase, Schwab Bank, Radius Bank and Axos Bank Take Home Top Honors
Foster City, CA – July 30, 2019 – According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are more than 18 million students enrolled in college. Chances are, many are looking to open a checking account, but where do they start? The financial comparison site, MyBankTracker.com, just announced the best student checking accounts at the top U.S. Banks for 2019.
- U.S. Bank Student Checking - this account has no monthly fees for students. There are no out-of-network ATM fees charged for the first four non-U.S. Bank ATM transactions (ATM operator fees may apply).
- Chase College Student Checking - as one of the largest banks in the U.S., this means access to a national network of branches and ATMs and there's no monthly fee for students enrolled in college.
- Schwab Bank Investor Checking - this may be perfect for students studying abroad. Although you must have a Schwab brokerage account to open one, it does not charge a monthly fee or have a minimum deposit. Plus students receive unlimited ATM fee refunds in the U.S. and abroad.
Generally, online banks don't offer checking accounts specifically for college students because there are no monthly fees. Here are our top online picks:
- Radius Hybrid Checking - there isn’t a monthly fee and all ATM fees are refunded, including those charged by foreign ATMs.
- Axos Bank Rewards Checking - there is not a monthly fee and U.S. ATM fees are reimbursed; plus the higher the balance, the higher the interest rate which is a great incentive to start saving.
View the complete article: The Best Student Checking Accounts at the Top U.S. Banks of 2019
Our CEO and co-founder of MyBankTracker.com, Jason Reposa, is available for comment and to discuss what factors to consider when choosing a student checking account.
MyBankTracker.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. CarInsurance.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
MyBankTracker.com is an independent comparison website helping consumers make smart banking and financial decisions. The mission is to match consumers to their perfect bank by providing and tracking in-depth information on more than 5,000 banks, credit unions and financial products. Using a combination of technology and money management expertise, MBT provides personal finance comparison tools and educates consumers to optimize their relationships with banks and lenders.
Public Relations Manager