Men are more likely than women to spend more time planning vacations than their finances
Foster City, CA – July 31, 2019 – MyBankTracker.com, a financial comparison site, conducted a survey to compare how much time people spend planning a vacation versus planning their finances. Considering how much more complicated and necessary finances are than vacation planning, these results may be surprising:
- More than half of respondents spend more or an equal amount of time planning vacations than their finances (54.1%)
- 1 in 5 Americans (20%) spends more time planning vacations vs. managing their money
- Of the 11.2% of people that reported “spending more than 5X planning their vacation than planning their finances,” nearly 60% were men
- 46% of respondents claim they spend more time planning finances than vacations
- The age group that spent “more than 5X more time planning a vacation than finances” was the 25—34 age group, with nearly 29% of respondents
- The 35-44 age group was the most financially focused, having the highest percentage of respondents that spent 5X more time planning their finances than vacation with 26.8%
View the complete article: Study: 1 in 5 Americans Spend More Time Planning Vacations vs. Managing Their Money
Our CEO and co-founder of MyBankTracker.com, Jason Reposa is available for comment on this study.
The study was conducted through Google Surveys on behalf of MyBankTracker from July 17, 2019 to July 19, 2019 with 999 respondents in the United States of age 25 to 64 with a standard deviation of +/- 3.7%.
MyBankTracker.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. CarInsurance.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
MyBankTracker.com is an independent comparison website helping consumers make smart banking and financial decisions. The mission is to match consumers to their perfect bank by providing and tracking in-depth information on more than 5,000 banks, credit unions and financial products. Using a combination of technology and money management expertise, MBT provides personal finance comparison tools and educates consumers to optimize their relationships with banks and lenders.
Public Relations Manager
Or,Liberty Communications for QuinStreet
Rick Judge, 415-429-5652