From cost to energy efficiency, the experts at Modernize determine the best hot tub buys for 2021
FOSTER CITY, CA, June 29, 2021 – To help homeowners enjoy year-round relaxation while increasing their home’s value, Modernize.com, a leader in the home improvement and home services industry, releases its picks for the ten best hot tub brands. The list, 10 Best Hot Tub Brands of 2021, is curated based on the qualities homeowners care about most: cost, warranties, energy efficiency, amenities, materials and quality, and sizing availability.
Highlights of the top hot tub brands include:
- Bullfrog Spas: Specializes in larger hot tubs for those who want to soak in the outdoors with guests. For $5,000 to $15,000, consumers can get a hot tub with a variety of jets, waterfalls, and full foam insulation with seating for three to ten people.
- Jacuzzi: Tops the list thanks to its long-standing experience and positive reputation, as well as its patented water/air technology. Made from durable acrylic shells that can seat two to six people, these hot tubs cost $6,000 to $17,000.
- Sundance Spas: Offers five spa series that range from $4,000 to $16,000 and include many affordable amenities. The brand makes the list for its patented jet design, long-lasting acrylic shells, and impressive 10-year shell structure warranty.
- ThermoSpas: Features energy-efficient models with multi-layered modular insulation and up to 125 jets. ThermoSpas is known for offering personalized hot tubs with products for small and large families alike. This brand makes the list due to their robust 20-year structural warranty – one of the best in the industry.
- Caldera Spas: Offers three series and dozens of models with amenities ranging from affordable to luxury, Caldera Spas offers something for every budget. Products range in price from $3,000 to $16,000 and offer an ideal blend of comfort, design, and energy-efficient performance.
In addition to determining and ranking the top ten hot tub brands, Modernize answers common questions consumers have about purchasing, installing, and maintaining a hot tub.
“While many homeowners consider adding a hot tub in the summer, families may find soaking in a hot tub on cold winter nights to be a favorite pastime. Our experts narrow the list to make product selection easier,” explains Gregg Hicks, vice president of Modernize.com. “Modernize can connect you to local professionals who offer top-quality hot tubs and can assist you with installation.”
Hicks is available to answer questions about the methodology used to create the top ten hot tub brands list, as well as offer advice on finding a qualified hot tub installation contractor.
For more than 15 years, Modernize has been a leader in the home improvement and services industry, connecting homeowners with contractors and other home services professionals. Modernize operates in more than 15 high-value, high-consideration home segments, including new and replacement windows, solar installation, roofing, heating and air conditioning, siding, bathrooms and kitchens, new and replacement gutters, home security, and others. The business brings a network of more than 1,000 contractors and professionals across all segments, offering broad geographical coverage and choice for homeowners.
Modernize is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in providing performance marketplace technologies and services to the financial services and home services industries. QuinStreet is a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. The company is committed to providing consumers with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. Modernize is a member of QuinStreet’s expert research and publishing division.