- The Auto Club Group (ACG) AAA: Overall satisfaction rating of 91.72%
- CSAA Insurance Group: Overall satisfaction of 89.64%
- USAA: Overall satisfaction rating of 88.49%
Health care in the U.S. can be overwhelming to navigate. When searching for a new health care plan, Insure.com recommends focusing first on how a plan is structured, and then who is in-network.
The following companies have good satisfaction rates, though our top spot is filled by a newcomer to the survey that gets high marks across every category.
The three highest-ranking health insurance companies are:
- Centene: Overall satisfaction rating of 89.32%
- BCBS of North Carolina: Overall satisfaction rating of 84.45%
- Cigna: Overall satisfaction rating of 83.95%
Since consumers should focus on signing with a company that will be around for years to come, when they are most likely to need its benefits, Insure.com recommends checking the financial strength of contenders before signing a policy.
The following are the three highest-rated life insurance companies, omitting claims processing and the likelihood of renewal from our weighted factors.
- MassMutual: Overall satisfaction rating of 89.43%
- Northwestern Mutual: Overall satisfaction rating of 88.79%
- Brighthouse Financial: Overall satisfaction rating of 88.62%
Many homeowners don’t review their coverage after they close on the house, leaving them at risk for being underinsured. Industry research suggests that three out of five American homes are underinsured by an average of 20 percent.
The insurers whose customers feel valued do best. The following are the top-rated home insurers from our survey:
- Chubb: Overall satisfaction rate of 90.86%
- USAA: Overall satisfaction rate of 88.77%
- Esurance: Overall satisfaction rate of 88.64%
About the Study
Insure.com commissioned Op4G to survey more than 4,600 insurance customers nationwide in May 2019. Companies did not pay to be included, and all analysis is independent and editorial. To read an overview of the survey, including all data points and more about its methodology, please visit Insure.com: https://www.insure.com/best-insurance-companies.html