Research shows Miami’s most and least expensive ZIP codes, cheapest carriers, costs to add teen drivers, and rankings for best car insurance companies serving the city
Foster City, CA – June 17, 2020 – CarInsurance.com just published a valuable resource for people who need to insure a vehicle in Miami, Florida. The guide provides details on cheap insurance carriers, average premium costs and specific rate information by carrier and coverage level.
View the complete guide: Best car insurance in Miami, Florida.
The report enables consumers to determine how much car insurance they need and allows them to quickly search for customized rates in their area. Highlights from this research:
- The Miami average cost for minimum auto insurance coverage is $1,272 a year
- Miami drivers can increase coverage levels and obtain more protection for about $30 to $150 a month
- Miami residents can save as much as $2,743 annually on full coverage auto insurance
- Drivers caught speeding in Miami may see their car insurance increase by as much as 26%, on average
- Adding a teen driver to your policy can raise your auto insurance costs by as much as $4,472, or 118%. Buying the best cars for teens can help.
- Miami drivers convicted of a serious offense such as DUI, may experience rate increases averaging $2,736 when they file a and SR-22 form
“Now especially, consumers facing financial challenges need to find every possible opportunity to save money,” observes Michelle Megna, CarInsurance.com’s editorial director. “We’ve compiled a wide range of relevant information in one resource to help Miami residents research the best value for their auto insurance premium money.”
Michelle Megna is available for comment on this research and can provide advice on the most efficient approach to estimating auto insurance costs and saving, in various scenarios.
CarInsurance.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. CarInsurance.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
CarInsurance.com is a one-stop online destination for car insurance information, providing unbiased, expert advice on how to shop for insurance plans, what consumers should pay and what coverage they can get from a policy. Since 2003, CarInsurance.com has been educating consumers through its breadth of expert content, tools, and in-depth studies to help site visitors make informed decisions about their car insurance.
Or,Liberty Communications for QuinStreet
Rick Judge, 415-429-5652