Foster City, CA – May 28, 2020 – With the widespread impact of the COVID-19 pandemic still unfolding, credit card issuers are providing several ways to get through stay-at-home and social distancing orders, from extending the time to earn signup bonuses to providing extra rewards for things like groceries, takeout, streaming services and more.
To keep up-to-date with the changes and opportunities happening with credit card rewards programs right now, CardRatings.com experts highlight ways to rack up extra rewards when using a credit card or redeem rewards in out-of-the-box ways. Some of the more timely card and rewards opportunities include:
Chase Sapphire Reserve® and Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- From May 1 - June 30, 2020, card members will earn 5x or 3x total points or miles (depending on the card) per $1 spent on groceries, up to $1,500 spent per month.
- This applies whether ordering online for pickup or having groceries delivered from eligible grocery stores and grocery delivery services.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card , Chase Sapphire Reserve® and Chase Freedom® and Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Card members can earn 5x total points or cash back on up to $500 in combined purchases when they order through DoorDash or Tock.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card and Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card
- Now through June 30, cardholders can redeem their miles earned from their Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card or Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card for eligible restaurant delivery, takeout and music and video streaming services.
- Eligible restaurant delivery purchases include DoorDash, UberEats and Postmates, or directly from restaurants, cafes or fast-food chains. Eligible streaming services include Netflix, Hulu and Disney+.
You can also read an article summarizing some of the latest rewards updates, titled Credit Card Rewards Program Updates in Response to COVID-19.
CardRatings.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. CardRatings.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
CardRatings.com innovated online credit card ratings and has been offering independent ratings and reviews of credit card offers since 1998. The website collects and maintains data on more than 700 credit card offers and carefully compiles objective lists of the top credit cards by card type, making it easy for consumers to find the right card to fit their needs.
Public Relations Manager
Liberty Communications for QuinStreet