New guidance to top schools by state, improved financial aid information and a new online college database are easily accessible in the education resource’s latest debut
Foster City, CA – November 20, 2019 – OnlineColleges.com, an online resource that helps students find schools and programs tailored to their needs, has just undergone a fresh redesign featuring new tools and guidance.
Important new features include:
- A robust online college database showing the top colleges for 2019-20
- A detailed financial aid guide providing extensive guidance on funding sources and options
- Comprehensive information on degree programs by state, including information on the best careers and industries as well as the most prominent metro areas
- An efficient college comparison tool, CCT, enabling schools to be compared side-by-side across 30 different metrics
The detailed CCT now enables prospective students to assess differences between:
- School setting (big city, suburb, small town)
- Total enrollment
- Test score requirements
- 25th to 75th percentile student body SAT (writing and math) scores
- 25th to 75th percentile composite ACT score
- Graduation rate
- Percentage of students receiving financial aid
- Average grant aid amount
- Many other factors
“Visitors can enjoy improved site speed and responsiveness when conducting research,” explains Daniel Talamantes, editor for OnlineColleges.com. “Consumers should also have a greatly improved experience when they assess this information resource using mobile devices.”
Marcelle White, spokesperson for OnlineColleges.com, is available to discuss different ways students can approach finding a degree program that may be the best fit for their needs.
OnlineColleges.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. OnlineColleges.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
OnlineColleges.com is a robust resource for people seeking reliable information about online colleges and degree programs. The website helps visitors find the right online college and program by providing detailed guides to online programs, sharing research on career potential and presenting options on how to finance distance education.
Direct +1 775 321 3608