MyBankTracker.com Announces Awards to Help Small Business Owners
Foster City, CA – March 4, 2020 – Based on data from Experian, a consumer’s credit limit is $26,900, while the average small business credit card limit was $56,100. Small business owners may need easy ways to spend large sums or finance purchases for a short period. With a wealth of options available, MyBankTracker.com recently announced its awards for the best business credit cards. Here are the top three picks from the personal finance site.
Best Business Credit Cards of 2020
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card: Best for Flexible Cash Back Rewards
- Earn cash back on every purchase and features a tiered rewards system
- No annual fee plus a low introductory APR offer for purchases
- Employee cards don’t cost anything
- A good choice for business owners who want a higher cash back rewards rate without an annual fee
- Business Platinum Card from American Express: Best for Business Travel Rewards
- Sizable introductory points bonus and generous point allotment for travel purchases
- Many travel benefits: $200 annual airline fee credit, complimentary access to the Global Lounge Collection and a $100 fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fee, but there is an annual fee of $595
- A good choice for those that prefer business travel with a side of luxury
Capital One Spark Cash for Business: Best for a Flat Cash Back Rewards Rate
- Earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase and a one-time cash back bonus for qualifying members who meet the spending requirement
- No charge for employee cards, no annual fee for the first year ($95 thereafter)
- No foreign transaction fees and redeem cash back at any time, in any amount
- Travel extras: travel and accident emergency assistance services and an auto rental collision damage waiver
Our spokesperson and research analyst, Simon Zhen, is available for comment and can discuss the benefits, downsides and how to choose the best small business credit card.
View the complete article: The Best Business Credit Cards of 2020 Compared
MyBankTracker.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. MyBankTracker.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
MyBankTracker.com is an independent comparison website helping consumers make smart banking and financial decisions. The mission is to match consumers to their perfect bank by providing and tracking in-depth information on more than 5,000 banks, credit unions and financial products. Using a combination of technology and money management expertise, MBT provides personal finance comparison tools and educates consumers to optimize their relationships with banks and lenders.
Public Relations Manager
Liberty Communications for QuinStreet